To Sampson’s Hollow
Directions from I-40
• Take exit 376B, toward Maryville. Drive 10.9 miles.
• Take exit 11A toward Alcoa, US-129 S. Drive 3.6 miles.
• Stay left at the split, toward Maryville/Townsend/Smoky Mountains. Just go straight for 13.1 miles. Road will become Washington St, then E Lamar Alexander Pkwy.
• Turn Right onto W Miller’s Cove Rd. Drive 2.9 miles.
• Sampson’s Hollow is on the left. Self-parking at top of hill and for assisted/valet parking, please proceed to bottom of hill behind the larger building (reception area).
For our guests needing special assistance, a member of our staff will be available to direct you to handicapped parking.