What is a Micro Wedding?January 12, 2020
Where can we elope near Knoxville and Maryville, Tennessee?February 2, 2020
Our planners are often working with the bride and family when planning the wedding, but one popular question is how to work the tastes and likenesses of the groom into the wedding! After decades of feminine colors and flowers, it is not unusual to consider more masculine colors, adding in textures and considering the groom’s personality as the big day is planned.
Here we have 8 ideas of how you can incorporate your special groom in to the storybook wedding of your dreams.
- Create a more masculine look on fun details such as Save the Date cards, Wedding Invitations, Place Cards and Signage at the wedding. Consider his tastes in colors and fonts. Whether formal, rustic, or just plain fun, consider a more masculine look in this planning.
- At Sampson’s Hollow we love to work with greenery, textures, scents and wildflowers as we plan for decorations and settings. Consider using rustic tones and textures, your groom may find our vintage truck fun, might love our many romantic, enchanted settings, and enjoy the incorporation of nature in your planning.
- Receptions can reflect the couple with special features on the likes of the bride and the groom. From music choices to centerpieces, groom’s cake to menu choices, some of his choices may be great!
- Be sure to include photos of his family, special time with his parents, and any other special attendees. Ask who might be coming or special in the generations that photographs would be important to have.
- Date Scheduling can be big. Does he have a favorite sports team? Schedule around it! Is he in a band, schedule around his dates. Many people get married on other days than Saturday. Consider a date that is right for him.
- It might be good to know what he really does not like? Knowing what he does not like may be just as important as what he does.
- Don’t be afraid to ask our awesome wedding planners how we can incorporate the groom and his family, likes and ideas in to your story book wedding at Sampson’s Hollow.