Enchanted Dreams Our Storybook Package
There is no question that each and every bride and her groom dream of their very own once upon a time storybook wedding day. The owners and staff at Sampson’s Hollow are exceptionally dedicated in creating a dream event for each and every guest. Allow our extraordinary team assist in creating your own vision of a once upon a time wedding day.
Based on up to 150 guests.
This package is designed for guests who would want to have more time on the property and to enjoy the additional features which are included as part of this package.
Elite Services that are included in this package:
• Dedicated use of the various areas on the property and choice of locations for ceremony, including the Red Barn with central heat and air, our vaulted front porch with enchanting Tuscany-style lights and wrought-iron with crystal chandelier, as well as the woodland at Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry.
• Assisted transportation for bride and groom and their photographer to various sites on property for photographs following ceremony.
• Exclusive services of Sampson’s Hollow wedding coordinator who will assist with developing a timeline. Set-up of event, directing rehearsal, managing staff for event, directing ceremony and reception and trouble-shooting, as needed.
• The services of a Sampson’s Hollow approved minister to perform the ceremony. You may use your own minister as long as our official is the witness and signs the marriage license as such.
• Use of 11 hours total on day of event, between 11:00 am (cabin may not be available until 12:00) and 11:00 pm for wedding/reception*
• Access to venue for ninety minutes for walk-through/rehearsal on day before, based on availability. The option to upgrade to guaranteed time is available, please inquire.
• Bridal Suite is located in the little farmhouse cabin on property—complete with walk-in shower, claw foot tub, and hot tub on back porch.
• Snack basket and bottled water provided for Bridal Suite
• Groom’s Suite is located in the upper loft of the Bonny Red Barn and features a shower, television, and ample seating.
• Bottled water and snacks provided in Groom’s Suite.
• Assisted parking and transfer of guests who need transportation from parking area to ceremony site and return back to reception.
• In-house DJ and sound equipment for ceremony and four hours for reception.
• Signature service of vintage bell jars on wooden fence row with lighted candles (weather permitting.
• Chilled bottle water on ice and hand fans to enhance comfort of guests, provided for the ceremony only.
• Heavy or mounded rose petals for ceremony site; based on availability of colors, or up to 18 mason jars of baby’s breath for guest tables. Additional mason jars can be added at $25.00 per jar.
• Fresh floral and greenery included at ceremony location arbor — Choice of colors.
• Fresh floral and greenery for tie-backs on front porch.
• Use of woodland tree rounds as centerpieces for guest tables
• Bride and groom table with linen.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake, desserts or favor display.
• Use of bonfire pit (in season)—parking staff will light and maintain.
• Arrival time in cabin begins with the arrival time for the package
• Sparkler exit for bride and groom
• This package does not include catering services; you may choose our in-house cater or select a licensed caterer of your preference.
• Friday and Sunday – (Peak month) $7775.00
• Saturday – (Peak month) $8475.00
• Friday and Saturday – (High Peak month) $8275.00
• Saturdays in October – (High-peak month) $8875.00
• Friday and Sunday – (Non-peak months) $7275.00
• Saturday – (Non-peak months) $7875.00
• Monday through Thursday – (Any month) $6575.00
Off-Peak = January, February, first two weekends of March, August and December
The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday;
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day and the Saturday following Thanksgiving
Closed on the following holidays;
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
* If you are interested, the option of using up to three hours of your package time on the day before, please ask your coordinator about booking that time. (This option is limited during the high peak month of October—based on availability 8 weeks out from the wedding
Catering and photography are not included in this package. Contractor will not require Customer to choose from a recommended list of vendors. There will be a $100.00 fee for your caterer to use our kitchen (but not the use of our catering equipment). The time cannot exceed the time that the bride has contracted for on the day of her event. We do offer a few options which include food service at a very competitive price.
If interested, please request more information