Sampson’s Hollow Location
Map & Directions to Sampson’s Hollow
It all starts with choosing the wedding package that is right for you. When you first step onto the property at Sampson’s Hollow, you will be greeted by your coordinator, and wedding planning will begin. So exciting to think about the adventure of planning your own unique wedding day.
To Sampson’s Hollow
Directions from I-40
• Take exit 376B, toward Maryville. Drive 10.9 miles.
• Take exit 11A toward Alcoa, US-129 S. Drive 3.6 miles.
• Stay left at the split, toward Maryville/Townsend/Smoky Mountains. Just go straight for 13.1 miles. Road will become Washington St, then E Lamar Alexander Pkwy.
• Turn Right onto W Miller’s Cove Rd. Drive 2.9 miles.
• Sampson’s Hollow is on the left. Self-parking at top of hill and for assisted/valet parking, please proceed to bottom of hill behind the larger building (reception area).
For our guests needing special assistance, a member of our staff will be available to direct you to handicapped parking.
Contact Sampson’s Hollow