Once Upon A Time Package
There is no question that each and every bride and her groom dream of their very own once upon a time storybook wedding day. We can’t promise the fairy tale version, but the owners and staff at Sampson’s Hollow are exceptionally dedicated in creating a dream event for each and every guest. Allow our extraordinary team assist in creating your own vision of a once upon a time wedding day.
This package is designed for guests who would want to have more time on the property and additional features as part of the package. Total of twelve hours on day of the event If the previous day is not booked eight weeks out from your date, you have the options of using up to three of your 12 hours on the day before, for decorating and/or rehearsal dinner.
Based on up to 175 guests.
This option includes the features and benefits detailed as follows:
• The services of a Sampson’s Hollow approved minister to perform the ceremony.
• Use of 12 hours total on day of event, between 11:00 am (cabin may not be available until 12:00) and 11:00 pm for wedding/reception
• Ninety minutes for walk-through/rehearsal on day before, based on availability.
• Wedding Coordinator to assist with planning the timeline for the day of the event, managing the staff, and directing wedding ceremony and reception.
• Heavy rose petals for ceremony site—scattered or mounded; based on availability of colors, or 12 mason jars of baby’s breath for guest tables. Additional jars can be added at $18.00 per jar.
• Mason jars on fence row
• Use of wooden tree rounds as centerpieces for guest tables
• Day of wedding/night of wedding in Little Farmhouse Cabin
• Arrival time in cabin begins with the arrival time for the package
• Sparkler exit for bride and groom
The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday;
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day and the Saturday following Thanksgiving
Closed on the following holidays;
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Friday Peak/High peak months $5900.00
Saturday Peak months $6400.00
Saturdays in October High-peak month $6800.00
Friday Non-peak months $5600.00
Saturday Non-peak months $6000.00
Sunday Peak/High Peak months $6200.00
Sunday Non-peak months $5500.00
Monday through Thursday Any month $5400.00
Additional services included in the Once Upon A Time package;
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry .
• Chairs set up for both ceremony and reception
• Tables to accommodate the number of guests in your selected package.
Plus our signature services including;
• Use of crystal chandelier or antique chandelier to decorate the arbor or pergola at the ceremony site
• Use of chauffeured golf carts to assist in transporting guests with special needs (such as grandparents) to ceremony site
• Assisted transportation for bride and groom and their photographer to various sites on property for photographs following ceremony.
• Fresh greenery and baby’s breath on arbor at ceremony site with assorted greenery in tie-backs on front porch.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake or favor display.
• Chilled bottle water on ice and hand fans to enhance comfort of guests, provided for the ceremony only.
• Assisted/Valet parking (at no additional charge)
Spraying the ceremony location to minimize the presence of flying insects.
Use of bonfire pit privileges, in season (wood and starting log is provided)
Catering and photography are not included in this package. Contractor will not require Customer to choose from a recommended list of vendors. There will be a $100.00 fee for your caterer to use our kitchen (but not the use of our catering equipment). The time cannot exceed the time that the bride has contracted for on the day of her event. We do offer a few options which include food service at a very competitive price. If interested, please request more information