Once Upon A Time Package
Based on up to 150 guests.
This package is designed for guests who would want to have more time on the property and to enjoy the additional features which are included as part of this package.
*There are two options as to how to use the 12 hours of time;
(1) Total of twelve hours on day of the event, or
(2) Divide the total hours;
If you want the option of using up to four of your 12 hours on the day before, For decorating and/or rehearsal dinner—does not include catering. (This option is limited during the high peak month of October—based on availability 8 weeks out from the wedding date)
This option includes the features and benefits detailed as follows:
• The services of a Sampson’s Hollow approved minister to perform the ceremony.
• Use of 12 hours total on day of event, between 11:00 am (cabin may not be available until 12:00) and 11:00 pm for wedding/reception* (please see options above)
• Ninety minutes for walk-through/rehearsal on day before, based on availability.
• Wedding Coordinator to assist with planning the timeline for the day of the event, managing the staff, and directing wedding ceremony and reception.
• Mason jars on fence row
• Heavy or scattered rose petals for ceremony site; based on availability of colors, or 12 mason jars of baby’s breath for guest tables. Additional jars can be added at $18.00 per jar.
• Use of wooden tree rounds as centerpieces for guest tables
• Day of wedding/night of wedding in Little Farmhouse Cabin
• Arrival time in cabin begins with the arrival time for the package
• Sparkler exit for bride and groom
Package Price starting at $5600.00
The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday;
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day and the Saturday following Thanksgiving
Closed on the following holidays;
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Additional services included in the Once Upon A Time package;
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, meadows and white pergola, wet-weather spring and footbridge
• Chairs set up for both ceremony and reception
• Tables to accommodate the number of guests in your selected package.
• Plus our signature services including;
• Use of crystal chandelier or antique chandelier to decorate the arbor or pergola at the ceremony site
• Use of chauffeured golf carts to assist in transporting guests with special needs (such as grandparents) to ceremony site
• Assisted transportation for bride and groom and their photographer to various sites on property for photographs following ceremony.
• Fresh greenery and baby’s breath on arbor at ceremony site.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake or favor display.
• Chilled bottle water on ice and hand fans to enhance comfort of guests, provided for the ceremony only.
• Assisted/Valet parking (at no additional charge)
• Spraying the ceremony location to minimize the presence of flying insects.
• Use of bonfire pit privileges, in season (wood and starting log is provided)
A coordinator is not included as part of the services of this package. One can be added for an additional fee. Catering and photography are not included in this package. Contractor will not require Customer to choose from a recommended list of vendors. There will be a $100.00 fee for your caterer to use our kitchen (but not the use of our catering equipment). The time cannot exceed the time that the bride has contracted for on the day of her event. You or your caterer will need to take the garbage with you as we do not have a dumpster. If you would like for us to dispose of it, the fee is $40.00.
We do offer a few options which include food service at a very competitive price.
If interested, please request more information