Daydreamin’ Wedding Package
Most of the packages which have been designed by Sampson’s Hollow are branded, in some way, as a dream. When we first started our business over 15 years ago, we found that all brides were looking for their very own storybook wedding. A daydream is a happy thought or vision; a wishful creation of the imagination especially of the hopes or ambitions of the dreamer (or in our case, the bride), imagined as coming to pass, and experienced while awake. The owners and staff at Sampson’s Hollow are exceptionally dedicated in creating a dream event for each guest. Allow our extraordinary team to assist in creating your own vision of a once upon a time wedding day.
Most any event can be customized based on each individual guest and the needs and preferences of their special day.
This option includes:
• Up to 125 guests including bridal party and vendors
• The services of a Sampson’s Hollow approved minister to perform the ceremony. You may use your own minister if our official is the witness and signs the marriage license as such.
• Property contact person (a coordinator or coordinating services is not included in this package.)
• Parking staff to assist on day of wedding.
• Set-up and break-down of tables and chairs.
• Includes all basic and signature services described below.
• Eight hours on day of event; choose 8 hours between 12:00 pm and 10:00pm**
• Sixty minutes for a walk-through, offered sometime during the week of, or the day of, based on availability (is not guaranteed for day/evening before and cannot be added to the day of event)
• Use of farmhouse cabin as Bridal Suite for day/night of wedding. Check-out by 11:00 the day following.
• Arrival time in cabin begins with the arrival time for the package**
Friday and Sunday – (Peak months) $3600.00
Saturday – (Peak months) $4200.00
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October – (High-peak month) $4600.00
Friday and Sunday – (Non-peak months) $3200.00
Saturday – (Non-peak months) $3600.00
Monday – Thursday – (Any month, except holidays) $3000.00
TN State sales tax of 9.75% will be added to package total.
Off-Peak = January, February, first two weekends of March, July, August, and December. The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday.
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day weekend and the Saturday following Thanksgiving.
Closed on the following holidays.
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, October and first two weekends of November are High-Peak season
Additional services included in the Daydreamin’ package;
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry.
• Chairs set up for both ceremony and reception
• Tables to accommodate the number of guests in your selected package.
• Plus, our signature services including.
• Use of crystal chandelier or antique chandelier to decorate the arbor or pergola at the ceremony site
• Use of chauffeured golf carts to assist in transporting guests with special needs (such as grandparents) to ceremony site
• Assisted transportation for bride and groom and their photographer to various sites on property for photographs following ceremony.
• Fresh greenery on arbor at ceremony site with assorted greenery in tiebacks on front porch.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake or favor display.
• Chilled bottled water on ice and hand fans to enhance comfort of guests, provided for the ceremony only.
• Assisted/Valet parking (at no additional charge)
• Spraying the ceremony location to minimize the presence of flying insects.
• Use of bonfire pit privileges, in season (wood and starting log is provided)
A coordinator is not included as part of the services of this package. You will need to have someone to direct your ceremony and plan your timeline. A coordinator who can provide those services and troubleshoot for you can be added for $500.00 plus sales tax. Catering and photography are not included in this package. Contractor will not require Customer to choose from a recommended list of vendors. There will be a $100.00 fee for your caterer to use our kitchen (but not the use of our catering equipment). The time cannot exceed the time that the bride has contracted for on the day of her event. You or your caterer will need to take the garbage with you as we do not have a dumpster. If you would like for us to dispose of it, the fee is $40.00.
We do offer a few options which include food service at a very competitive price. If interested, please request more information