Daydreamin’ Wedding Package
Most of the wedding packages designed by Sampson’s Hollow are branded, in some way, as a dream. When we started over a fifteen years ago, we found that all brides were looking for their very own storybook wedding. As time and technology changes, the bride and groom are looking for wedding inspiration from Pinterest and creating vision boards. So, what is a daydream? There are several different definitions, but most of them agree that a daydream is a happy thought or vision; a wishful creation of the imagination especially of the hopes or ambitions of the dreamer (or in our case, the bride), imagined as coming to pass, and experienced while awake. The owners and staff at Sampson’s Hollow are exceptionally dedicated in creating a dream event for each guest. Allow our extraordinary team of event specialists to assist in creating your own vision of a once upon a time wedding day.
This outline is a guide and most any event can be customized based on each individual guest and the needs and preferences of the special day.
This option includes:
• Up to 125 guests including bridal party and vendors
• The services of a Sampson’s Hollow approved minister to perform the ceremony. You may use your own minister as long as our official is the witness and signs the marriage license as such.
• Property contact person (a coordinator or coordinating services is not included in this package.)
• Parking staff to assist on day of wedding.
• Set-up and break-down of tables and chairs.
• Includes all basic and signature services described below.
• Eight hours on day of event; choose 8 hours between 12:00 pm and 10:00pm**
• Sixty minutes for a walk-through, offered sometime during the week of, or the day of, based on availability (is not guaranteed for day/evening before and cannot be added to day of event)
• Use of farmhouse cabin as Bridal Suite for day/night of wedding. Check-out by 11:00 the day following.
• Arrival time in cabin begins with the arrival time for the package**
Friday and Sunday – (Peak months) $3600.00
Saturday – (Peak months) $4000.00
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October – (High-peak month) $4600.00
Friday and Sunday – (Non-peak months) $3200.00
Saturday – (Non-peak months) $3400.00
Monday – Thursday – (Any month, except holidays) $3000.00
Off-Peak = January, February, first two weekends of March, August, and December
Friday – Saturday in October is High Peak;
first two Saturdays of November are also considered High Peak
The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday.
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, and the Saturday following Thanksgiving,
New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
Closed on the following holidays.
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Additional services included in the Daydreamin’ package;
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry .
• Chairs set up for both ceremony and reception
• Tables to accommodate the number of guests in your selected package.
• Plus our signature services including;
• Use of crystal chandelier or antique chandelier to decorate the arbor or pergola at the ceremony site
• Use of chauffeured golf carts to assist in transporting guests with special needs (such as grandparents) to ceremony site
• Assisted transportation for bride and groom and their photographer to various sites on property for photographs following ceremony.
• Fresh greenery on arbor at ceremony site with assorted greenery in tie-backs on front porch.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake or favor display.
• Chilled bottle water on ice and hand fans to enhance comfort of guests, provided for the ceremony only.
• Assisted/Valet parking (at no additional charge)
• Spraying the ceremony location to minimize the presence of flying insects.
• Use of bonfire pit privileges, in season (wood and starting log is provided)
A coordinator is not included as part of the services of this package. You will need to have someone to direct your ceremony and plan your timeline. A coordinator who can provide those services and troubleshoot for you can be added for $500.00 plus sales tax. Catering and photography are not included in this package. Contractor will not require Customer to choose from a recommended list of vendors. There will be a $100.00 fee for your caterer to use our kitchen (but not the use of our catering equipment). The time cannot exceed the time that the bride has contracted for on the day of her event. You or your caterer will need to take the garbage with you as we do not have a dumpster. If you would like for us to dispose of it, the fee is $40.00.
We do offer a few options which include food service at a very competitive price.
If interested, please request more information