Sampson’s Hollow Wedding Package
Daydream DIY Wedding Package
Wedding inspiration and ideas come from many different sources. Most of the packages designed by Sampson’s Hollow are branded, in some way, as a dream. When we started our business over 17 years ago, we found that most of our brides had a vision or dream of what they wanted their wedding to be like. The owners and staff at Sampson’s Hollow are exceptionally dedicated to creating a dream event for each guest. Allow our extraordinary team to assist in creating your own vision of a once-upon-a-time wedding day.
Most events can be customized based on each guest and the needs and preferences of their special day.
This option includes:
• Up to 125 guests, including bridal party and vendors
• The services of Sampson’s Hollow-approved minister to perform the ceremony. You may use your minister if our official is the witness and signs the marriage license as such.
• Allowance with Anderson Rental in Alcoa for up to $100 in linen rental.
• Property contact person who will assist on the day of the wedding only (a coordinator or wedding director services are not included in this package.)
• Parking staff to assist on the day of the wedding.
• Set-up and break-down of tables and chairs.
• Includes all essential and signature services described below.
• Eight hours on the day of the event; choose 8 hours between 12:00 pm and 10:00 pm**
• Sixty minutes for a walk-through offered sometime during the week of, or the day of, based on availability (is not guaranteed for the day/evening before and cannot be added to the day of the event)
• Use the farmhouse cabin as Bridal Suite for the day/evening of the wedding.
Check-out by 11:00 the day following.
• Arrival time in the cabin begins with the arrival time for the package**
• Food service and/or linens are not provided.
Additional services included in the Daydreamin’ package:
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry.
• Chairs set up for both ceremony and reception
• Tables to accommodate the number of guests in your selected package.
• Plus, our signature services including.
• Use of crystal chandelier or antique chandelier to decorate the arbor or pergola at the ceremony site
• Use of chauffeured golf carts to assist in transporting guests with special needs (such as grandparents) to ceremony site
• Assisted transportation for bride and groom and their photographer to various sites on property for photographs following ceremony.
• Fresh greenery on arbor at ceremony site with assorted greenery in tiebacks on front porch.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake or favor display.
• Chilled bottled water on ice and hand fans to enhance comfort of guests, provided for the ceremony only.
• Assisted/Valet parking (at no additional charge)
• Spraying the ceremony location to minimize the presence of flying insects.
• Use of bonfire pit privileges, in season (wood and starting log is provided)
A coordinator is not included as part of the services of this package. You will need to have someone to direct your ceremony and plan your timeline. A coordinator who can provide those services and troubleshoot for you can be added for $600.00 plus sales tax. Catering and photography are not included in this package. Contractor will not require Customer to choose from a recommended list of vendors. There will be a $200.00 fee for your caterer to use our kitchen (but not the use of our catering equipment). The time cannot exceed the time that the bride has contracted for on the day of her event. This fee will include the services of two experienced staff members who will assist with serving and clean=up for four hours, as well as disposing of garbage.
Your food services company or members must have a one-million-dollar liability policy for the day of the wedding. If you hire a professional caterer, he or she should already have this policy.
Contact Lesley at sampsonshollow@gmail to request details.
Contact Sampson’s Hollow
Start Your Planning Your Wedding Today!
More from Sampson’s Hollow
1335 W. Miller’s Cove Rd.
Walland, Tennessee 37886
Phone: (865) 803-7075 or (865) 387-1234