What is a micro-wedding?
A micro-wedding is a “petite” version of a full-scale wedding that can be planned in three months or less. It is not an elopement. An elopement is more of a spur-of the moment, intimately romantic and secretive option for the bride and groom who want to concentrate on each other, and a few great photographs. It usually includes the couple and perhaps a few (10 or less) friends. A micro-wedding allows the couple have all the amenities that they envisioned (not included in an elopement) but at a lower price than a full-scale wedding. Guest count is limited to 30 guests and up to five members of the bridal party.
Sampson’s Hollow has an option for this year’s trending alternative, introducing the micro-wedding.
Wildflower Dreams Micro-wedding
For a guest list that will accommodate up to thirty people with ceremony and reception
• Four hours on the property (including arrival and departure); To maximize time, the bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony unless choosing to use part of the included property time for changing. Additional time will need to be charged if needed if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry.
• Wedding Director to assist with day-of timeline and ceremony.
• Chairs set up for both ceremony and reception
• Set-up and breakdown of tables and chairs
• Two-tier wedding cake, choice of flavors includes traditional vanilla bean, chocolate, strawberry, or red velvet with buttercream icing with flowers as a cake topper.
• A minister to perform traditional Christian ceremony
• Use of vintage-inspired lanterns with LED candles on as wooden tree round and greenery.
• Ceremony will be decorated with fresh greenery on arbor/pergola or front porch.
• Fresh greenery for tiebacks on front porch.
• $100 floral allowance with KrisKay Creations, our in-house floral designer.
• $100 rental allowance at Anderson Rental (for linens, chairs, decor)
• Additional hours, up to two additional, would be $600.00 per hour.
• Assisted parking in the two main parking areas: at the top of the drive and behind the Storehouse. Guests with special needs will be parked next to our special assistance entrance.
• Use of cabin for changing and overnight stay; check-in begins at property time
• Music is the responsibility of the client. Sound equipment is not provided.
• Garbage removal service.
• Ceremony site will be sprayed for flying pests, in season.
• Use of bonfire pit, in season. The fire will be maintained by our staff and wood provided.
• A micro-wedding package cannot be booked on any Saturday with the exception of off-season months.
• Package price for weekdays or afternoons is $5185.00;
• Sunday event at $5585.00.
• A micro wedding is not available for Saturdays. However, if a peak Saturday is not booked eight weeks away, then that date can be booked at $5885.00. Not available for high-peak Saturdays in May, June, September; Fridays and Saturdays in October and the first two weekends in November are also high-peak.
• Tennessee Sales Tax of 9.75% will be added to balance.
• Additional guests may not be added to the micro wedding package.
Choose from the menus below:
• Slow-roasted BBQ pulled pork with buns
• Baked beans
• Pasta salad or Mac and Cheese with three cheeses
• Tea, lemonade, and water
• Coffee, upon request
• Baked Lasagna with ground chuck or Chicken Alfredo
• Tossed salad with toppings
• Sweet whole kernel corn
• Warm rolls with real butter
• Tea, Lemonade and Water
• Coffee, upon request
Please note that these packages do not include photography, but a professional photographer can be added. Rates begin at $450.00 for sixty minutes with a USB drive of the edited images and copyright release. Please request information concerning this service or any other services that we can offer for your wedding day.
Tennessee Sales Tax of 9.75% will be added to the price of all packages.
A 20% administration/service fee is added to those packages including catering services and will only be charged on the value of the food.