Sampson’s Hollow Wedding Package
What is a micro-wedding? A micro-wedding is a “petite” version of a full-scale wedding that can be planned in three months or less. It is not an elopement. An elopement is more of a spur-of the moment, intimately romantic and secretive option for the bride and groom who want to concentrate on each other, and a few great photographs. It usually includes the couple and perhaps a few (10 or less) friends. A micro-wedding allows the couple have all the amenities that they envisioned (not included in an elopement) but at a lower price than a full-scale wedding. Guest count is limited to 30 guests and up to five members of the bridal party.
Sampson’s Hollow has an option for this year’s trending alternative, introducing the micro-wedding.
Wildflower Dreams Micro-wedding
For a guest list that will accommodate up to thirty people with ceremony and reception
• Four hours on the property (including arrival and departure); To maximize time, the bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony unless choosing to use part of the included property time for changing. Additional time will need to be charged if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, the wet-weather spring, and The Foundry.
• Wedding Director to assist with the day-of timeline and ceremony.
• Chairs set up for both ceremony and reception
• Set up and breakdown of tables and chairs
• Two-tier wedding cake choices include traditional vanilla bean, chocolate, strawberry, or red velvet with buttercream icing with flowers as a cake topper.
• A minister to perform traditional Christian ceremony
• Use vintage-inspired lanterns with LED candles on wooden trees round and greenery.
• Ceremony will be decorated with fresh greenery on the arbor/pergola or front porch.
• Fresh greenery for tiebacks on the front porch.
• $100 floral allowance with KrisKay Creations, our in-house floral designer.
• $100 rental allowance at Anderson Rental (for linens, chairs, decor)
• Additional hours, up to two additional, would be $600.00 per hour.
• Assisted parking in the two main parking areas: at the top of the drive and behind the Storehouse. Guests with special needs will be parked next to our special assistance entrance.
• Use of the cabin for changing and overnight stay; check-in begins at property time
• Music is the responsibility of the client. Sound equipment is not provided.
• Garbage removal service.
• Ceremony site will be sprayed for flying pests in season.
• Use of bonfire pit in season. Our staff will maintain the fire, and wood will be provided.
• A micro-wedding package cannot be booked on any Saturday except during off-season months.
• A micro wedding is not available on Saturdays. Not available for high-peak Saturdays in May, June, and September; Fridays and Saturdays in October and the first two weekends in November are also high-peak.
• Additional guests may not be added to the micro wedding package.
The client will have two menus to choose from. The price for catering is included in the package.
Contact Lesley at sampsonshollow@gmail to request details.
Contact Sampson’s Hollow