For the DIY (do it yourself) Bride
How are dreams and a tapestry connected? A tapestry is typically a work of art, using both creativity and imagination, woven together, based on the plans and materials provided by the person who is doing the weaving; it’s based on the vision and dreams of the creator and the end result will be very personal and meaningful. Our Tapestry option allows for the do it yourself bride to weave together her dream of a perfect wedding, putting a very personal touch on a very important end result—her wedding day.
The package will include the following:
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry .
• Choice of locations for ceremony and reception (Backup plan: can be held inside barn or on covered front porch in the event of in climate weather)
• Guest count (including bridal party and vendors) not to exceed 100. Additional guests are $15.00 per person.
• Six hours on property, choose time between 1:00 and 10:00 (includes time needed for decorating, clearing and cleaning). • • • Additional hours may be purchased.
• Sixty minutes for a walk-through, offered sometime during the week of, or the day of, based on availability (is not guaranteed for day/evening before and cannot be added to day of event)
• Minister for the wedding ceremony. Guest may still, if they choose, use their own minister. Our minister must be a witness and sign the marriage certificate.
• Up to 125 basic white fan back chairs. If additional chairs are needed, the guest will be responsible for moving from ceremony site to reception site or renting additional chairs.
• Up to 15 round tables to be used for guest seating and cake table. Each table will seat up to 8 guests
• Use of three rectangle tables (6 ft.) to be used for food service and/ beverage table.
• Staff management will be on property to assist but will not coordinate event.
• Assisted parking staff
• Assisted transportation to ceremony site in staff-driven golf carts (2)
• Use of kitchen with paid kitchen usage fee and damage deposit on file.
Off-Peak = January, February, first two weekends of March, July, August and December
The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday;
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day and the Saturday following Thanksgiving
Closed on the following holidays;
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Saturdays & Holiday weekends Peak months* $2800.00
Saturdays High-peak month of October $3400.00
Saturday* Non-peak months $2700.00
Friday and Sunday Any month $2400.00
Monday through Thursday (except Holidays) Any month $1800.00
TN State sales tax of 9.75% will be added to package total.
Sampson’s Hollow provides these options or services which can be added to the Tapestry Dreams package at the price listed:
SH Wedding Coordinator $475.00 Please ask for list of coordinator responsibilities SH DJ to provide music and sound equipment for up to three hours $500.00 Add more time for $100.00 per hour. Fresh greenery and baby’s breath for ceremony arbor $100.00 Our staff will decorate arbor if added Chafing pans with burners $15.00 each Floor-length table linens $10.00 each Choice of white or chocolate brown Burlap runners for tables $6.00 each Mason jars on fence row $175.00 65 jars with tea lights hung and monitored by staff Clean-up/Break-down of facility following event $150.00 Our staff will breakdown the reception area Includes removing garbage Food service provider must clean kitchen. Garbage removal (if not, guest is responsible for taking away all garbage. $40.00 Up to five bags We have in-house catering available.
When combining our catering services with the Daydreamin’ or Tapestry, a discount is given when bundling our food service. If interested, please ask for more information about customizing a package with additional features and services. This package does not include catering or photography.