How are dreams and a tapestry connected? A tapestry is typically a work of art, using both creativity and imagination, woven together, based on the plans and materials provided by the person who is doing the weaving; it’s based on the vision and dreams of the creator and the end result will be very personal and meaningful. Our Tapestry option allows for the do it yourself bride to weave together her dream of a perfect wedding, putting a very personal touch on a very important end result—her wedding day.
The package will include the following:
• Use of The Barn (heated and air-conditioned), Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry .
• Choice of locations for ceremony and reception (Backup plan: can be held inside barn or on covered front porch in the event of in climate weather)
• Guest count (including bridal party and vendors) not to exceed 100. Additional guests are $15.00 per person.
• Six hours on property, choose time between 1:00 and 10:00 (includes time needed for decorating, clearing and cleaning). Additional hours may be purchased.
• Sixty minutes for a walk-through, offered sometime during the week of, or the day of, based on availability (is not guaranteed for day/evening before and cannot be added to day of event)
• Minister for the wedding ceremony. Guest may still, if they choose, use their own minister. Our minister must be a witness and sign the marriage certificate.
• Up to 125 basic white fan back chairs. If additional chairs are needed, the guest will be responsible for moving from ceremony site to reception site or renting additional chairs.
• Up to 15 round tables to be used for guest seating and cake table. Each table will seat up to 8 guests
• Use of three rectangle tables (6 ft.) to be used for food service and/ beverage table.
• Staff management will be on property to assist but will not coordinate event.
• Assisted parking staff
• Assisted transportation to ceremony site in staff-driven golf carts (2)
• Use of kitchen with paid kitchen usage fee and damage deposit on file.
Off-Peak = January, February, first two weekends of March, July, August and December
The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday;
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day and the Saturday following Thanksgiving
Closed on the following holidays;
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Starting at $1800.00
TN State sales tax of 9.75% will be added to package total.
A coordinator is not included as part of the services of this package. One can be added for an additional fee. Catering and photography are not included in this package. Contractor will not require Customer to choose from a recommended list of vendors. There will be a $100.00 fee for your caterer to use our kitchen (but not the use of our catering equipment). The time cannot exceed the time that the bride has contracted for on the day of her event. You or your caterer will need to take the garbage with you as we do not have a dumpster. If you would like for us to dispose of it, the fee is $40.00.