Tapestry Wedding Package
How are dreams and a tapestry connected? A tapestry is typically a work of art, using both creativity and imagination, woven together, based on the plans and materials provided by the person who is doing the weaving; it’s based on the vision and dreams of the creator and the end result will be very personal and meaningful. Our Tapestry option allows for the do it yourself bride to weave together her dream of a perfect wedding, putting a very personal touch on a very important end result—her wedding day.
The package will include the following:
• Dedicated use of the various areas on the property and choice of locations for ceremony, including the Red Barn with central heat and air, our vaulted front porch with enchanting Tuscany-style lights and wrought-iron with crystal chandelier, as well as the woodland at Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry.
• Choice of locations for ceremony and reception (Backup plan: can be held inside barn or on covered front porch in the event of in climate weather)
• Guest count (including bridal party and vendors) not to exceed 100. Additional guests up to 125 guests are $15.00 per person.
• Six hours on property, choose time between 1:00 and 10:00 (includes time needed for decorating, clearing and cleaning). Additional hours may be purchased.
• Sixty minutes for a walk-through, offered sometime during the week of, or the day of, based on availability (is not guaranteed for day/evening before and cannot be added to day of event)
• Minister for the wedding ceremony. Guest may still, if they choose, use their own minister. Our minister must be a witness and sign the marriage certificate.
• Up to 100 basic white fan back chairs.
• Up to 13 round tables to be used for guest seating and cake table. Each table will seat up to 8 guests
• Use of three rectangle tables (6 ft.) to be used for food service and/ beverage table.
• Property contact person (a coordinator or coordinating services is not included in this package.)
• Assisted parking staff
• Assisted transportation to ceremony site in staff-driven golf carts (2)
• Use of kitchen with paid $100.00 kitchen usage fee and damage deposit on file.
• Saturday & Holiday weekends – (Peak months) $3400.00
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday – (High-peak month of October) $3800.00
• Saturday – (Non-peak months) $3000.00
• Friday and Sunday – (Any other month than High Peak) $2800.00
• Monday through Thursday *except Holidays – (Any month) $2400.00
TN State sales tax of 9.75% will be added to package total.
Off-Peak = January, February, first two weekends of March, August, and December
Friday – Saturday in October is High Peak;
first two Saturdays of November are also considered High Peak
The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday.
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, and the Saturday following Thanksgiving,
New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
Closed on the following holidays.
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
A coordinator is not included as part of the services of this package.
You will need to have someone to direct your ceremony and plan your timeline. A coordinator who can provide those services and troubleshoot for you can be added for an additional fee. Catering and photography are not included in this package. Contractor will not require Customer to choose from a recommended list of vendors. There will be a $100.00 fee for your caterer to use our kitchen (but not the use of our catering equipment). The time cannot exceed the time that the bride has contracted for on the day of her event. You or your caterer will need to take the garbage with you as we do not have a dumpster. If you would like for us to dispose of it, the fee is $40.00.
We do offer a few options which include food service at a very competitive price.
If interested, please request more information
Additional services (ala carte options)
Sampson’s Hollow provides these options or services which can be added to the package at the price listed:
• SH Wedding Coordinator – $500.00 (Please ask for list of coordinator responsibilities)
• Farmhouse Cabin (per night) – $125.00 Plus cleaning fee of $35.00 and tax
• SH DJ to provide music and sound equipment for up to three hours – $500.00 (Add more time for $100.00 per hour)
• Fresh greenery and baby’s breath for ceremony arbor – $150.00 (Our staff will decorate arbor if added)
• Fresh greenery and baby’s breath for two smaller arbors in Sarah’s glen – $140.00 for both (Our staff will decorate arbor if added)
• Chafing pans with burners – $15.00 each
• Mason jars on fence row – $175.00 (65 jars with tea lights hung and monitored by staff)
• Clean-up/Break-down of facility following event – $150.00 (Our staff will breakdown the reception area. Includes removing garbage) Food service provider must clean kitchen.
• Garbage removal *if not, guest is responsible for taking away all garbage – $40.00 (Up to five bags)