Sampson’s Hollow Weddings
Willow Dreams Wedding Package
This wedding package includes many of the services you will want for your wedding. It allows you to choose your own food/catering services and baker for your wedding cake. Primarily, it includes a wedding coordinator who will be the best asset a bride and groom can have on their wedding day. Each of our coordinators is professional and has a combined experience of at least sixty years. Each is a troubleshooter and knows what to do if there are issues that were not expected. We are flexible. A willow tree represents flexibility. The willow tree is capable of bending in outrageous poses. We, as wedding professionals, want to do our best to design a package parallel to the couple’s vision for their wedding day. For a guest list that will accommodate up to 100 people and 8 hours on the property with sixty minutes of rehearsal based on availability.
The package will include the following:
• Dedicated use of the various areas on the property and choice of locations for ceremony, including the Storehouse with central heat and air, our vaulted front porch with enchanting Tuscany-style lights and wrought-iron with crystal chandelier, as well as the woodland at Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry.
• Exclusive services of Sampson’s Hollow wedding coordinator and her assistant, who will assist with developing a timeline. Set-up of event, directing rehearsal, managing staff for event, directing ceremony and reception and troubleshooting, as needed.
1. Your coordinator will contact you six months prior to your wedding to begin decision-making regarding what is included in your package.
2. You will have two meetings prior to the day of the rehearsal with your coordinator. If you prefer additional time and services, you can upgrade the coordinator to include more time and personal contact.
3. The coordinator and team will set-up both the ceremony site and reception area prior to your arrival. In the event of bad weather, we require a minimum of an hour’s notice to move chairs to the back-up location on the covered front porch The coordinator and team will set-up both the ceremony site and reception area prior to your arrival. In the event of bad weather, we require a minimum of an hour’s notice to move chairs to the back-up location on the covered front porch.
• The services of a Sampson’s Hollow approved minister to perform the ceremony. You may use your own minister if our official is the witness and signs the marriage license as such.
• Floral allowance of $500 with Kris Kay Creations, the allowance for $500 will be subtracted from the total amount of floral and design you choose with Kris Kay Creations. The bride will pay for any overage in charge. (Suggested use for bridal bouquet, bout, and cake floral).
• Eight hours on property, choose time between 12:30 and 10:00 (includes time needed for clearing and cleaning); additional hours can be purchased with price per hour based on day of week, season of year and number of guests.
• SH DJ for four hours; can be used for ceremony and/or reception. Additional time is $100 per hour. Please note: If our in-house DJ is not available, based on weekday conflicts, this amount will be subtracted from your total.
• Allowance of $400 with Anderson Party Rental in Alcoa toward your choice of linens, chargers, cake stand, farm table, wooden chairs, miscellaneous décor.
• Use of vintage-influenced wooden lanterns as centerpieces; fresh greenery and sprigs of baby’s breath and LED candle included.
• Assisted parking in the two main parking areas: at the top of the drive and behind the red barn. Guests with special needs will be parked next to our special assistance entrance.
• One hour of rehearsal time will be provided sometime prior to the day of the wedding, but not guaranteed for the day before and cannot be used on the day of ceremony
• Bridal Suite is in the little farmhouse cabin on property—complete with walk-in shower, claw foot tub, and hot tub on back porch.
• Snack basket and bottled water provided for Bridal Suite
• Groom’s Suite is in the upper loft of the Storehouse Barn and features a full bathroom and a television. Bottled water and snacks provided in Groom’s Suite.
• Mason jars on the fence row with lighted candles or heavy or scattered rose petals down the aisle (choice of red, white, pink, ivory, orange or yellow).
• Fresh greenery and baby’s breath, for center arbor at wedding ceremony, decorated by our in-house floral team.
• Fresh greenery and baby’s breath for tiebacks on front porch
• Use of crystal or turquoise chandelier to hang from arbor at ceremony site
• Use of burlap curtains and/or white flowing fabric to be suspended at either arbor chosen for ceremony. (Based on bride’s preference)
• Our staff will break-down tables and chairs at end of property time.
• Clean-up: guest must box up and remove all personal belongings and our staff will finish by cleaning, sweeping, mopping, and resetting bathrooms.
• Sparkler Exit
• Use of cabin for changing and for overnight stay on the night of the wedding. Check-out by 11:00 the day following.
Catering is not included in this package. You may use your own preferred caterer, with some restrictions.
1. The food service provider must have liability insurance with a coverage amount of 1 million dollars. We must have a copy of his/her policy in our office within six weeks of the wedding date.
2. Should family or church be providing catering, this policy still applies, an umbrella coverage policy for the day of the wedding can be purchased through their homeowners insurance, or through online web companies.
3. Our staff does not serve food or clear tables after food service. Servers can be
Hired at $20.00 per hour, with a four-hour minimum each, to assist with these needs.
Tipping your coordinator, DJ is completely up to you and based entirely on your satisfaction and experience with our service
• Additional guests, up to 50, may be added at @$25.00 per person. The rental allowance will be increased if the additional guest count exceeds 10 guests.
You, as the client, are responsible for providing linens for guest tables and anywhere else that is preferred (bride and groom table, candle/sand table, sign-in table, etc.)
You may choose to use the rental allowance provided by Andersons Rental for
Linens, wooden chairs and farm tables.
Contact Lesley at sampsonshollow@gmail to request details.
Contact Sampson’s Hollow