For the DIY (do it yourself) Bride
Property for up to 100 guests
This package is created for the do-it-yourself bride who just wants the basics with the option of customizing other services offered by Sampson’s Hollow. It is not required that the guest use our in-house catering for their event. This package does not include food, photography or flowers.
The package will include the following:
• Choice of locations for ceremony and reception (Backup plan: can be held inside barn or on covered front porch in the event of inclimate weather)
• Guest count (including bridal party and vendors) not to exceed 100. Additional guests are $15.00 per person.
• Six hours on property, choose time between 1:00 and 10:00 (includes time needed for decorating, clearing and cleaning). Additional hours may be purchased.
• Sixty minutes for a walk-through, offered sometime during the week of, or the day of, based on availability (is not guaranteed for day/evening before and cannot be added to day of event)
• Minister for the wedding ceremony. Guest may still, if they choose, use their own minister. Our minister must be a witness and sign the marriage certificate.
• Up to 125 basic white fan back chairs. If additional chairs are needed, the guest will be responsible for moving from ceremony site to reception site or renting additional chairs.
• Up to 15 round tables to be used for guest seating and cake table. Each table will seat up to 8 guests
• Use of three rectangle tables (6 ft.) to be used for food service and/ beverage table.
• Staff management will be on property to assist but will not coordinate event.
• Assisted parking staff
• Assisted transportation to ceremony site in staff-driven golf carts (2)
• Use of kitchen with paid kitchen usage fee and damage deposit on file.
$1800 to $3000.00