For the DIY (do it yourself) Bride
Description of packages/plans:
Choice of sites including pergola, footbridge or Sarah’s Glen (wooded area).
If raining, ceremony can be moved to front porch or inside of barn
Property for up to 100 guests
This package is created for the do-it-yourself bride who just wants the basics with the option of customizing other services offered by Sampson’s Hollow. It is not required that the guest use our in-house catering for their event. This package does not include food, photography or flowers.
The package will include the following:
• Choice of locations for ceremony and reception (Backup plan: can be held inside barn or on covered front porch in the event of inclimate weather)
• Guest count (including bridal party and vendors) not to exceed 100. Additional guests are $15.00 per person.
• Six hours on property, choose time between 1:00 and 10:00 (includes time needed for decorating, clearing and cleaning). Additional hours may be purchased.
• Minister or officiate for the wedding ceremony. Guest may still, if they choose, use their own minister. Our minister must be a witness and sign the marriage certificate.
• Up to 125 basic white fan back chairs. If additional chairs are needed, the guest will be responsible for moving from ceremony site to reception site or renting additional chairs.
• Up to 15 round tables to be used for guest seating and cake table. Each table will seat up to 8 guests
• Use of three rectangle tables (6 ft.) to be used for food service and/ beverage table.
• Staff management will be on property to assist but will not coordinate event.
• Assisted parking staff
• Assisted transportation to ceremony site in staff-driven golf carts (2)
• Use of kitchen with paid damage deposit on file.
• Friday and Saturday (Peak months) $2500.00
• Saturdays (High-peak months of May and October) $3000.00
• Friday and Saturday (Non-peak months) $2100.00
• Sunday (Any month) $1800.00
• Monday through Thursday (Any month) $1500.00
Peak months are April, June, July, September and November. High peak months are May and October.
Tennessee sales tax of 9.25% to be added to package total.
Sampson’s Hollow provides these options or services which can be added to the Tapestry Dreams package at the price listed:
• SH Wedding Coordinator $500.00 ( Please ask for list of coordinator responsibilities )
• White garden chairs $2.00 each Upgrade to padded garden chairs $3.50 each
• Rectangle or round tables $10.00 each
• Fresh greenery and baby’s breath for ceremony arbor $100.00 ( Our staff will decorate arbor if added )
• Burlap drapes or white scarves for ceremony arbor $25.00 ( Our staff will hang them if added )
• Brass/crystal chandelier for ceremony arbor $25.00 ( Our staff will hang if added )
• (2) Whiskey barrels and antique door for cake display $35.00
• Wooden tree round for centerpieces $2.00 each
• Wooden cupcake stand $20.00
• Chafing pans with burners $10.00 each
• Floor-length table linens $10.00 each ( Choice of white or chocolate brown )
• Burlap runners for tables $4.00 each
• Mason jars on fence row $175.00 65 ( jars with tea lights hung and monitored by staff )
• Clean-up/Break-down of facility following event $150.00 ( Includes removing garbage Food service provider must clean kitchen )
• Garbage removal ( if not, guest is responsible for taking away all garbage. $35.00 Up to five bags )